Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I put more pics on my myspace page?

I have some pics in my documents which I want to post on my actual myspace page not hide them as my alternate pics in my profile pictures. Is this possible?



How can I put more pics on my myspace page?

yess, go to ... www.imageshack.us and you can upload your pictures there and it creates a link for different things, you can pick which one you want and then whichever section you want to put the picture in on your myspace..you put this code:



%26lt;img src="(url to picture)"%26gt;



(url to picture) is the variable in this case. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out!



How can I put more pics on my myspace page?

Photobucket.com is easiest to work IMO and gives you the code also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone