Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i add a background image to my view my pics page on myspace?

i want to add a background image [not colour] 2 my view my pics section on myspace



can someone give me the code to do this?



also, on photobucket which link do i use in the code



i dont know which one it is out of "Share URL", "Direct Link", "HTML Tag", or "IMG Code"



help if you can



thankyou x



How do i add a background image to my view my pics page on myspace?

Adding a Background Image:



%26lt;body background="URL TO IMAGE "%26gt;



Note: Put Your Image Through SNIPURL.COM First So It Can Fit In Your Caption.



but first use this code to remove the white background of view more picture are



Removing The White Background Table (Recommended):



%26lt;style%26gt;table, td {background:transparent}%26lt;/style%26gt;



How do i add a background image to my view my pics page on myspace?

If you are adding pictures, icons, etc as captions to your photos, use 'direct link'. YOu put in..."%26lt;img src="DIRECT LINK PIC URL"%26gt; yep =]



Ohh and I only know how to add color, to the background, not images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone