Saturday, November 28, 2009

I would like to go into modeling?? I'm 5'7 and weigh 110?? But do I look like one?? LOOK @

the link is {{ www.myspace.com/Odalis54 }} that's my page check out my pictures and tell me God to Honest the truth...I want to give this a shot...The pics are not professional...okay I know, I know...but my self esteem is not that high to go out on a limb yet....I want to know people from people that do not know me....BE HONEST!!!



I would like to go into modeling?? I'm 5'7 and weigh 110?? But do I look like one?? LOOK @ MY MYSPACE PICS!!!!

you're pretty and your face looks very workable for advertising, runway, etc...



hey, I'm actually going into fashion design and if you want I could try and book you when the time comes...I'm no bigshot yet in fashion mind you!



here' my my myspace



http://www.myspace.com/phillipinoburrito



I would like to go into modeling?? I'm 5'7 and weigh 110?? But do I look like one?? LOOK @ MY MYSPACE PICS!!!!

Well, I didn't see your picture, so I don't know, but your height and weight sounds good, I think you would look awesome as a model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone