Monday, November 30, 2009

Why can't anyone see my myspace pics? It's a public page!?

I like my profile to be public, so that everyone can see me and my pictures..I clicked 'allow all' under my privacy settings... so that everyone can see my profile, but after looking from someone's myspace on to mine, you still can't see my photos.. what's up?



Why can't anyone see my myspace pics? It's a public page!?

go to your pictures, and you mightve set it to let your friends see them only



Why can't anyone see my myspace pics? It's a public page!?

Are you 14 or 15 if so then they automatically make your myspace private. Make sure you saved the selection of making your myspace public. You possibly could of only made your images in folder(s) private so where you can only see them.



Why can't anyone see my myspace pics? It's a public page!?

It has done that to me before also. I went back and double checked. Make sure that you clicked it! Another answer is that you might have bad images.(images that their url's are wrong)Check your profile's coding for images.



Why can't anyone see my myspace pics? It's a public page!?

you must have your pic file set on private so that means you have to change it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone